Saturday, January 29, 2011

The long and the short of it

We have been so busy the last few weeks!  I have so much to catch up on this here blog.  At the same time, I have REALLY been trying to manage my time more wisely by doing the things that I need to do first and waiting on the things that can....well, WAIT!  So here is the short version of what we've been up to...in no particular order!
Gabe started standing on his own.  He's pretty proud of himself!

We've enjoyed some family days at the park

Gabe loves his snack thing...grapes are his favorite

Love these little piggies

I injured my hand at Trader Joe's (long story) and I forced myself to continue to go to CrossFit and carry on with daily life, even though I was wearing a dumb cast.  These flowers were from Chad for being so tough :)

So this didn't turn out to be that long.  Leah's birthday stretched on for days so it needs it's own post!!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment