Saturday, January 29, 2011

Father & Daughter dance

Chad and Leah went to the father & daughter dance last night.  It was the cutest thing ever!!  I took her to buy a special dress.  It was way over-priced but she loved it so I couldn't say no.  As I was sitting in the dressing room with her while she tried on all of the dresses, I couldn't help but think of what this is going to be like when she is 16 and we're picking out a prom dress.  It made me sad :(  She is growing up so fast.  She is so opinionated on her clothing it cracks me up.  I generally let her wear whatever she wants (as long as it's appropriate) so if you see her wearing something wacky just know that she dresses herself!
I put her hair is rollers just like my mom used to do for me

this is her turquoise, glittery number

she loves her daddy

"we're cute!"  It's thier weird saying when they smash their faces together like this

Is she really only in kindergarten?

right before they were leaving Leah ran upstairs and said, "I'll be right back!"  When she came down this is what she looked like. 

They went to In-N-Out for dinner and then headed to the dance.  According to Leah she liked dancing with her daddy more than she liked dancing with her friends.  I'd say it was a success.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! That is a special night to remember for sure! She looks beautiful and Chad looks so proud!

    ReplyDelete