Saturday, May 14, 2011

Carlsbad Flower Fields

I have always wanted to go to the Flower Fields.  I talked Chad into going and we had such a great time.  We took the kids to the beach afterwards and Leah squealed for at least 10 minutes straight!  I am sure the couple relaxing on the beach next to us were just thrilled :)  Gabe loved the sand and Olivia made sand angels over and over. 
We stopped at Chik-fil-A and Gabe ate nuggets!

Leah has graduated from a kids meal to a full sandwich :(

These large mushrooms were everywhere, so cute

Breathtaking.  Imagine living in one of these condos and having this view a few months out of the year!

Leah was our tour guide with her map (I think there is a future summer camp counselor is in her future!)

We got lost in the sweet pea maze.  The smell of thousands of sweet peas reminded me of my great grandma Mimi

Ham!

She is so beautiful!

"Corny" Bennett girls


Fighting over Sharing a fresh strawberry shake




Sandy thumb

Sand angel number 237

LOVE these sandy piggies



No comments:

Post a Comment