We have been so busy during Leah's spring break. With the constant running around with school drop off and pick up, naps, errands, MOPS, daily chores...etc, etc, I was really looking forward to a week of just having fun with the kids. The girls have been so excited each morning to see what I have planned. So far we have planted (and re-planted) a vegetable garden, gone to MOPS (Leah doesn't usually get to go so she was thrilled!), taken Gabe swimming for the first time, gone to the Carlsbad Flower Fields, gone to the beach and tomorrow we are going to the movies. I wish it could always be like this! Maybe if I homeschooled Leah it would....well, that's another post.
Here are some pics of our adventures:
 |
| The girls worked together so nicely |
 |
| Puddy handled the marigolds |
 |
| Leah was in charge of making sure the plants were covered with dirt |
 |
| Olivia is the best waterer in town |
 |
| Leah was calling her "the fireman" here |
 |
| Our strawberries |
 |
| Tomatoes |
We also celebrated Chad's 34th birthday. I know the candles are silly but I let the kids use the package one day in their play-doh cakes and I forgot to replace them. So I had to use what I had on hand!
 |
| This really is the best pic I could get |
homeschooling always sounds so good to me too. but then i talk myself out of it=)
ReplyDelete