Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kinder Grad

Where has time gone??  My 1st baby is moving on to 1st grade.  She will be gone all day at school next year and I'm going to miss her so much!  I remember being so excited when she started preschool.  Yes, of course, I was excited for the 3 hour break!! But now, I realize how fast it really goes and I'm sad she'll be gone for so many hours each day. 

Here are a few pics of her big day:

My pretty girl

Leah and her Daddy

The class sang some songs and Leah included Olivia in the preformance

Leah and her friend Teddy

Leah and her friend Maddie

Leah and Mrs. Sanchez

This is not Smokey the Bear......it's the CHP chipmunk!  They came to talk to the kids about summer safety.

Leah receiving her diploma

Olivia enjoyed the brunch afterwards

Oh look, what do ya know....Leah is sucking her thumb.

We went to Chucka-Cheese since it was Gabe's birthday too.  It's our family tradition :)

Paused mid-pizza for some thumb.

Sweet smile

Busted licking the cupcakes!

But still so cute!!
Leah gradutated from Kindergarten and Gabe turned one all in one day.  Too many milestones for this mama!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment