Monday, February 14, 2011

Min-astics

Olivia started min-astics (gymnastics) and she loves it.  Most of the time.  At least once during class she says she is "done" but doesn't want to go home because she won't get her stamp at the end.  It seems that is her favorite part.  Those are very expensive stamps!  As long as she enjoys going and doing something that is just hers, I am fine with the high price of her joy.
She sat like this for about a minute without moving.  Turns out she had to go to the bathroom!


She loves the trampolines

Takin' a break in the big donut

Waiting for the beloved stamps

She gets them on her feet too


I am hoping to get some better pictures of her during her class....when Gabe stops moving so much!  Wrangling a crawling 8 month old and taking pictures is not for the faint of heart I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment