Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So here it is!

Here is my attempt to document and share the crazy and fun (and some not so fun) stuff that goes on over here!  We have friends and family all over the country and this way they can keep up with us.  And for the locals, you can read my mindless rantings or see what we're having for dinner....come on, you know you want to!! Our littles tend to be mischevious, funny, smart and just darn cute on a daily basis, so for those of you that always request pictures or documentation that this stuff actually happens, well here it is.  So I hope you get a good chuckle, some ideas or even just some encouragement that you may not be as crazy as I am.  That's my goal.  Or at least it is it for today :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm your first stalker... I mean follower:) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so happy you have a blog. i will be following!

    ReplyDelete